The dishwasher is a household appliance that is used to clean dishes and cutlery, glassware and cookware, just like its name indicates. It is an excellent solution that meets our modern lifestyle, where speed and comfort have become fundamental. But if you are still not convinced, today we will give you a list of the advantages of the dishwasher.
Thanks to the cleaning system based on hot water jets and a special detergent, it is a very functional cleaning system. However, those who have not yet tried it often have doubts about the advantages of the dishwasher, and wonders if it really is a convenient household appliance.
One of the main concerns is related to the economic aspect. This is certainly not an economic appliance, especially given its function. What will be the impact on water and electricity bills? Faced with all these doubts, today we want to review together the real advantages of the dishwasher.
The advantages of the dishwasher
In general, it is said that the dishwasher saves money in several ways:
- Time. Considering that the machine does everything and that we don’t even have to make the effort to rinse the dishes before loading it, the lost time is almost zero.
- Water saving. Washing by hand wastes much more water than when all the dishes are piled together and the dishwasher is loaded. At the same time, you also avoid wasting detergent.
- Greater hygiene. Thanks to the use of water at high temperatures (between 40 and 70 ° C), germs and bacteria are more easily eliminated compared to hand washing.
- Skin and hand care. Not coming into contact with the detergent, the problem of dry hands and aging of the skin is avoided.
- Safe crockery. Just follow the instructions for use and your appliance will take care of your dishes and glasses without breaking them.
- More order in the kitchen. Since the dirty dishes are no longer in view, the dishwasher serves to maintain a neat and clean appearance in the kitchen.
The best models on the market at the moment
The following models are among the best that you can find on the market at the moment, not only in terms of capacity, operating characteristics or appearance, but also from the economic point of view. Most of the ones we present in fact do not exceed 600 euros.
- Balay 3VT532XA. This model has a total of 5 washing programs and a super silent motor. It is also equipped with an excellent arrangement of crockery in the baskets, which will allow you to load many more things.
- Bosch SMS57E28EU. It halves the washing times of the main programs and also provides in this case 5 washing programs.
- Indesit DFG 15B10 EU. This model is one of the best on the current market and has an excellent anti-flooding system. Furthermore, it has more than 4 washing programs.
- Klarstein Amazonia. It makes almost no noise and has such a structure that it allows it to be stored anywhere, both inside a piece of furniture and outside. It has 6 washing programs and has the aquastop function.
- Edesa URBAN-V2X. It has an excellent system against water backflow and includes up to 6 washing programs.
Although this appliance has started to appear in our kitchens since the mid-1970s, many people are still not entirely convinced about the advantages of the dishwasher in the long term. The number of people who decide to buy it for his kitchen is still growing.
Try to take a look at all the features and characteristics of each model before buying the one that’s right for you. After that, it’s up to you to assess how much your bills are.